Enter the G7 eco-citizen contest!
What is the G7 Eco-Citizen Contest?
France continues its efforts to advance eco-responsible initiatives to put an end to single-use plastic and to support a circular economy from recycling to waste-free actions! Following the G7 Summit in Biarritz, France in the U.S., wants to know what makes YOU a G7 ECO-CITIZEN.
Do you or your organization lead or support an eco-responsible project? Do you consider yourself a champion of recycling and zero waste? Join our NATIONAL contest on Instagram and boost your visibility on our social media channels and website, France in the US. You will also be the winner of a limited-edition sustainable G7 AWAKE watch worn by President Emmanuel Macron himself!
How to Participate
The rules are simple: (Read the Official Rules Document)
- Post (1) description + (1) photo of an eco-responsible project. Your Instagram profile must be PUBLIC in order to participate.
- Follow @franceintheus
- Use hashtag #G7ECOCITIZEN
- Tag Instagram accounts @franceintheus & @awake.concept
- SHARE SHARE SHARE - get the most likes to win!
Contestants have until November 30, 2019 (12PM) to enter the contest!
Winners will be announced December 2, 2019!
The three most popular contestants with the most ‘likes’ will:
- Be a published “eco-citizen” on the France in the US website. Boost visibility for your organization or project initiative through all of our social media channels. This is your moment!
- Win a 100% recyclable, limited-edition, solar-powered G7 watch (First sustainable watch made from fishing nets found at sea). French President Emmanuel Macron wore this watch during the G7 Biarritz summit in August 2019 as a symbolic statement for combatting ocean pollution.
- Visit the nearest consulate/embassy for a photo-opportunity with Embassy/Consul members!