Skip to main content

FAQ - Mexico - Investment income

Published on October 14, 2014

Investment income (interests, dividends etc.)

1- I am leaving France, what financial assets must I close?

You must inform your French financial institution that you are leaving France. If you are no longer a French resident for tax purposes, you cannot have the following products:

  • Livret de développement durable (LDD),
  • Livret Jeune,
  • Livret d’épargne populaire (LEP).

    All other products are available to non-residents.

    Your financial institution should close your products.

    Don’t forget to tell them on which account you want your products to be transferred to.

Return home

Return to FAQ

      top of the page