The French research schooner TARA comes to Miami
On this occasion, the first conference of a series of French American Climate Talks on Ocean / FACT-O, will be held on July 1 to discuss how climate change impacts coral reefs and ocean biodiversity.
Do not hesitate to register at the conference today.
In association with the French Embassy, Agnès B., University of Miami Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science and Florida International University, Ocean & Climate Platform.
The conference will include the following panelists
- Romain Troublé, Executive Director of Tara Expeditions Foundation,
- Dr. Andrew C.Baker, University of Miami, Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science Department of Marine Biology and Ecology,
- Dr. Michael Heithaus, Executive Director, School of Environment, Arts and Society Florida International University,
- Dr. Jeremy Kiszka, Marine Science Department, Florida International University,
- Richard Snow, President and CEO of the International SeaKeepers Society
- Philippe Létrilliart, Consul General of France in Miami.
July 1, 2016
11:00 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Miami Dade College
300 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33132
July 3 & 4th. The Tara crew will welcome visitors aboard at Epic Marina: July 3 through July 4, 10am - noon, and 2pm - 5pm.
For a virtual tour of the boat: http://oceans.taraexpeditions.org/m/qui-est-tara/visite-virtuelle-du-bateau/