Skip to main content

Information for private individuals - Pets

Published on May 5, 2016

For information on travelling to France with domestic dogs, cats, ferrets, rodents, reptiles, ornamental fish and birds, please check the document below:

Non-commercial movements of pet animals from the USA and Canada to France

      top of the page