Networking and Happy Hour
WHAT: Networking and Happy Hour
WHEN: Friday March 2, 2018 – 6:30pm-9pm
WHERE: La Maison Française – 4101 Reservoir Rd, NW - Washington, D.C. 20007
PRICE: GENERAL ADMISSION : Free admission – online registration required
Before Feb 28
– $40 FACC members
– $65 non-members
After Feb 28
– $45 FACC members
– $75 non-members
RESERVATION: Online registration required on EventBrite.
ADD. INFOS: Valid ID required. No parking inside the embassy. No large bags, helmets and suitcase. Public Transit: The D6 metrobus arrives one block from the Embassy.
– Network with fellow Francophiles, French VIPs, diplomats, professionals, business people as well as Skema Business School students and alumni at the French Embassy.
– Skema, an international business school with 6 campuses on 4 continents, including one in the US, will bring students and alumni to the event. They will also make a short presentation about the school.
– Chef Mark Courseille of Le Café Descartes at The French Embassy will prepare a buffet featuring excellent French food.
– Open Bar featuring French wines and beers
– Dress Code: Business, Business Casual or Cocktail Attire
– This event is organized in collaboration with our member Mer Events LLC.