The Queen of Spades
BENEFIT GALA AND CONCERT
WHAT: The Queen of Spades - Russian Concert Artist Society
WHEN: Thursday, June 7, 2018, – 7pm - 10pm
WHERE: La Maison Française – 4101 Reservoir Rd, NW - Washington, D.C. 20007
$150 : General admission, includes the performance and a dinner buffet with wine and dessert.
$195 : VIP ticket, include an exclusive pre-concert champagne reception
- Sponsorship packages available
RESERVATION: Online registration required on Instantseats.
ADD. INFOS: Valid ID required, no parking inside the embassy. No large bags, helmets and suitcase.
At this gala dinner and performance, highlights of Tchaikovsky’s 1890 masterpiece, The Queen of Spades, will be sung in Russian by soprano, Jennifer Casey Cabot as Lisa, tenor, Viktor Antipenko as Hermann, mezzo-soprano, Susana Poretsky as The Countess, and mezzo-soprano, Monika Krajewska as Polina, interspersed with English narration of Pushkin's novel by Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company member Rick Foucheux. Accompanying them will be pianists Genadi Zagor and Vera Danchenko-Stern, RCAS founder and artistic director.
Jennifer Casey Cabot - soprano
Viktor Antipenko - tenor
Susana Poretsky - mezzo-soprano
Monika Krajewska - mezzo-soprano
Rick Foucheux - narrator
Genadi Zagor - piano
Vera Danchenko-Stern - piano
- General admission of $150 includes the performance and a dinner buffet with wine and dessert
- VIP tickets for $195 include an exclusive pre-concert champagne reception
- "Queen of Spades" table for 10 is offered for $2,500
- "Ace of Hearts" table for 12 is offered for $3,500 includes all the above plus surprises
Dress code: Black tie optional, suggested colors are BLACK, RED & GOLD.