Beaujolais and Beyond Celebration 2019
WHAT: Beaujolais and Beyond Celebration 2019
WHEN: Saturday, November 23, 2019 – 8pm - 12am
WHERE: La Maison Française – 4101 Reservoir Rd, NW - Washington, D.C. - 20007
- Premier Cru Tickets: $79
- Grand Cru VIP: $149
- Château Table Service (table for up to 4): $895
ADD. INFOS: Every attendee must be registered under his/her name. Valid ID required. No parking inside the embassy.
Come to celebrate the Beaujolais Nouveau for a joyous and lively evening featuring:
- French-American DJ Battle
- French buffet prepared by leading DC restaurants
- French breads, cheeses, pâtés and pastries
- Open bar
- The night will continue with one of Washington’s top DJ spinning the best American, French, Euro and top 40 dance hits. A spectacular light display will fill the embassy and the dance floor to add that special late night French touch!
- Exhibition of French artist throughout La Maison Française
- Upgrade again your Beaujolais experience by reserving a VIP Château table for you and your closest friends!
3 Types of Tickets:
- Grand Cru VIP: Allows you to get in at 6:30pm. During this hour and a half, you will enjoy delicious hors-d’oeuvres and special wines in an open bar setting (open bar ends at 8:00pm), while the Bergamot-Rose duo performs French songs. Then you stay for the rest of the night.
- Château Table Service (table for up to 4): From 6:30 to midnight (includes VIP hour). You will seat at a reserved table, with 2 bottles of Champagne and personal service all night. Very limited number of tables so reserve early.
- Premier Cru Tickets (8pm to midnight): Includes free food buffet and Beaujolais open bar. Cash bar for all other wines/drinks.
- French-American Chamber of Commerce members get 20% off. Enter FACC promo code FACCBN19 in the ticket of your choice. Please note that membership will be verified immediately upon registration.
- This is an adult-only event. No one under 21 allowed.
- Dress Code: Cocktail attire.