Night on the Riviera
WHAT: Night on the Riviera
WHEN: Saturday, February 22, 2020 – 6:30pm - 12am
WHERE: La Maison Française – 4101 Reservoir Rd, NW - Washington, D.C. - 20007
PRICE: $79 St. Tropez Tickets
$139 Cannes Tickets VIP Time
$795 Monte Carlo Table Service (table for up to 4) - Early Bird
ADD. INFOS: Every attendee must be registered under his/her name. Valid ID required. No parking inside the embassy.
Dance the night away with a French DJ spinning the best American, French, Euro and Top 40 dance hits.
Carnival Fashion Competition (Optional): dress in your original chic and creative carnival outfits! At 11pm, one male and one female winner will be selected as the Carnival King and Queen by virtue of their outfits and receive special prizes.
♦ Caricaturist: as you may find some beautiful art in France, tonight you also become the art! Take home a special free souvenir as a leading local caricaturist draws your picture with a unique background
♦ Cannes Film Festival: while dancing and celebrating, enjoy films and videos on the walls of the embassy showcasing the Riviera!
♦ Monte Carlo Casino mock up: In the Spirit of Monaco, spin the wheel and try your lock at roulette. (Mock gambling).
♦ Delicious French food prepared by some of the best French chefs in DC. As if picked from a French restaurant, cafe or pastry shop on the Riviera, our menu offers you a special variety of assortment of French cuisine and patisseries such as Crêpes (by Chef Hughes Cossard) and the famous Tropezienne (by Boulangerie Christophe in Georgetown)
♦ Open bar all night with French wines, pastis, beers, real Champagne (Cannes VIP tickets) and sparkling wines. Everything will be from France!
3 Types of Tickets:
- Cannes VIP Reception: walk the red carpet at 6:30pm, and stay until the end of the event. During this hour and a half, you will enjoy delicious hors-d’oeuvres and special wines, while a music ensemble delights your ears with classic French songs.
- Monte Carlo Table Service (table for 4): From 6:30pm to 12:00am (includes VIP Reception). Includes a reserved table, table service and unlimited Champagne. Very limited number of tables. Please reserve early.
- St. Tropez Tickets (8pm to midnight): Includes free food buffet and a complimentary welcome glass of pastis, the South of France’s favorite drink. Open Bar All Night!
- This is an adult-only event. No one under 21 allowed.
- Dress Code options: Cocktail attire or Carnival costume.
- Part of this event’s proceeds will go to charities.